Straightening and aligning teeth into their proper aesthetic and functionality is at the heart of the Cahill Dental Care Orthodontics program. Thousands of Cahill patients; children and adults alike, have already experienced the positive benefits of well-aligned teeth. You can see it in their smiles, their confidence and their satisfaction. There are several different approaches our doctors employ to help you achieve success. From the traditional brackets and wires, to color-matching ceramic braces, to the exciting, virtually invisible, Invisalign™.
The Invisalign™ system is a new, game changing technology which utilizes clear plastic aligners so inconspicuous that no one will notice you’re wearing them. And so effective, no one will miss your perfect smile. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign™ allows you to remove the aligners yourself in order to eat, drink and clean your teeth. Thin, clear and comfortable. The revolutionary, life changing, Invisalign™. Clearly better technology.
For information on Invisalign™, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign™ uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Peroutka and Dr. Swingdorf’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Peroutka or Dr. Swingdorf has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Peroutka or Dr. Swingdorf about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.