Invisalign – Working For Men
Guys: More and more of your colleagues, coworkers and neighbors are having their teeth smoothed, whitened and aligned to gain that competitive edge in the business world.
So, we have to ask: How is your smile looking today?
Let’s face it, in today’s world, men and women will likely work for more employers over the course of their career than at any other time in history. Long gone are the days where people work for the same employer, climbing the ladder toward retirement. The modern worker knows that he must constantly adapt his skills, and possibly even his personal appearance, to stay in the game. Often, that work starts in the orthodontist office.
More and more men these days are choosing Invisalign® clear aligner orthodontic treatment to get their smile in tiptop shape. After all, first impressions in the business world are, indeed, everything.
Invisalign®: What Men Love
- Discreet Meetings: By far one the most appealing aspects of Invisalign® is the fact that it provides orthodontic treatment that goes nearly undetectable while in progress. This means that you can go to those meetings and no one will know from across even a small board-room table that you are in the process of aligning your smile.
- Safety in Numbers: Even if someone does notice, you can rest assured that you are in good company. With so many adults, including men, choosing clear braces to fix decades-old smile issues, you will still “fit in”.
- Convenience: Invisalign® can be removed for eating and brushing.
- Length of Treatment: Most cases require just 12-18 months of treatment.
- Compatible with Your Personal Life: Because it is removable, Invisalign® encourages you to continue on with your personal life as planned and without restrictions.
- Confidence: A great smile projects your worth, both in the professional and social realms. You may just land that promotion or dream job when you flash a bright, handsome smile that exudes confidence.
If you’d like to find out about the cost of Invisalign® and whether you are a good candidate, please give us a call at Cahill Avenue Dental Office Phone Number 651-451-9101!
Comments are closed.