Straightening and aligning teeth into their proper aesthetic and functionality is at the heart of the Cahill Dental Care Orthodontics program. Thousands of Cahill patients; children and adults alike, have already experienced the positive benefits of well-aligned teeth. You can see it in their smiles, their confidence and their satisfaction. There are several different approaches our doctors employ to help you achieve success. From the traditional brackets and wires, to color-matching ceramic braces, to the exciting, virtually invisible, Invisalign™.
The Invisalign™ system is a new, game changing technology which utilizes clear plastic aligners so inconspicuous that no one will notice you’re wearing them. And so effective, no one will miss your perfect smile. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign™ allows you to remove the aligners yourself in order to eat, drink and clean your teeth. Thin, clear and comfortable. The revolutionary, life changing, Invisalign™. Clearly better technology.
For information on Invisalign™, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign™ uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Peroutka’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Peroutka has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Peroutka about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Find the Straight Smile You’ve Always Wanted!
Call Us Now to Get a Smile You’ll Be Happy to Show Off!
Cahill Dental Care
Patient Review from Janet S
The staff have always been very friendly here. I am excited to be getting straighter teeth. I have a strong gag reflex that has made it difficult to keep the aligners in during the day, therefore it has extended my treatment time. Staff has been very patient and helpful in making sure my treatment plan is working and keeping me on track. They even did a rescan of my teeth halfway through to ensure the best fit. They truly care about their patients here.
- Janet S
Patient Review from Aaron S
I like it here
- Aaron S